Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ok, so now what?!

Well my daughter successfully completed the first year.  When I say successfully I mean dean's list on top of getting a good resume together from internships.  Then. . .she dropped out. So now I have a VERY independent young lady LIVING HOME!  Help!  I'm happy she didn't continue on a path she felt was the wrong one, spending more money on a college that didn't fit her future plans.  Unfortunately she has no future plans.  She is now in limbo.  Great.  So now what is a parent to do?  Hard to help her find direction when she is so uncertain.  How about a nice liberal arts degree, then you can get a job in whatever.  To top this all off the next kid is getting ready to apply (if he'd ever finish the application).  Here we go again.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment